View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
What relationship does white text on a black background have with migraine headaches? I don't get it. Have you mentioned that to your doctor?

Also, when you read my screen shot, did you also get a migraine?

Maybe you had the light setting too high. I keep it at 50%.

You really don't know do you about migraines? Oh wow. It has alot to with types of light and colors and how it effects the eyes and I keep my tablets at minimum brightness or I would have a constant headache.

Migraine suffers should NEVER read on a black background with light text because the eyes can make out what the background is made of thus confusing itself and causing pain. That's paraphrase but it's horrible. You don't look at blinding lights like LEDs headlights at night. No way I can drive at night. I close my eyes when we are in town so my head doesn't start to hurt.

There are many triggers too bright of a LED screen or the wrong background and you will hear people say LCD or LEDs screens give them headaches. That's why it's important to use the lowest setting and thet right colors and fonts. Every eye is different but if you suffer from migraines dark backgrounds is a no no.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote