View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:31 PM   #140
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Audible has been having problems which I hope are overcome soon. I bought 2 books in the early hours of the first day's Bogo Sale for which I was charged full price on my credit card. I had 2 credits at the beginning of the sale and none were deducted. After contacting them, the money was refunded, a credit was deducted, but both books were removed from my library. After another long phone session, the books were restored, but then my next credit, due 26 Feb, has shown to be due in 0 days for the last several days. No credit today.

As much as I've loved Audible, I'm now considering Tantor or Downpour for future purchases. I also like that purchases elsewhere would be in mp3 format
I just checked last month they show up at 7PM on the 26th. It seems I will checked back later tonight.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-26-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote