View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #118
corroonb
Addict
corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura, Nexus 9
I just manually upgraded and it works perfectly. I got tired of waiting and the constant daily checking. I reset the reader to factory settings (1.9.6, I think) and manually upgraded from there.

My first impression is that the menus are much more responsive than 2.0.0. I haven't read any books yet.

Second impression is that page-turn speed has hugely increased.

Third impression is that the reader spontaneously rebooted while I was changing the line spacing. This is with a book on the internal memory. Not good.

Last edited by corroonb; 10-15-2012 at 03:28 PM.
corroonb is offline   Reply With Quote