View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #431
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Hey now don't dis my sport. I come from a family of mechanics so I love racing. There's nothing like sitting on a bench at the start of a race listening to 46 motors rev and feel the power of it shake the place. It's total bliss! Till you've been to Bristol Motor speedway you just wouldn't understand how awesome it is to watch cars go around and around for hours.
According to Jeff Foxworthy, rednecks collect NASCAR commemorative plates.

But to be serious, I've never been able to get into the sort of racing where they just drive in a big circle/ovel over and over. It's just (IMHO) boring. It's like trying to watch grass grow. Unless of course there is a major accident.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote