View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 01:25 PM   #7
Caesius
Melancholy Clown
Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Nook Tablet (had Cruz SE & PDN's before)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmeredith2 View Post
Sideloaded files appear to go into the following folders on the internal memory and also on the SD card:

\My Files\Books
\My Files\Magazines
\My Files\Newspapers
\My Files\Documents
\My Files\Music
\My Files\Pictures
\My Files\Videos
\My Files\NOOK Kids Recordings
\My Files\.thumbnails
\My Files\Wallpapers
\My Files\.thumbnails\.thumbdata4--17004662
\My Files\.thumbnails\.thumbdata4--1328611693
This is EXACTLY the information I have been looking for since I got my NT a few days ago, and have been delaying setting up my SD files (which will hold the majority of my content). I was surprised the file path isn't noted in many more places...we have to know this if the NT is going to find the data. I did see some forums make note of "My Documents/" which was a little confusing. "My Files" makes more sense (yes, I realize that was the standard in the pre-Win 7 world).
This was going to be THE day I just went for it, but I decided to search one more time and just found your post.
Thank you!
Caesius is offline   Reply With Quote