View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 10:09 AM   #9
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
So which plugin is using this code? Sounds like a good idea. I'd like to be able to do a pop-up as well. Although since I know it has to go on one specific menu toolbar, maybe I can even automatically add it to the toolbar at the end and let the user use Preferences to move it around later if they want.
This will be added to the Calibre codebase, not in a plugin. So it will affect every gui plugin a user adds and means we as plugin developers don't have to bother.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote