Thread: Spiders
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:28 AM   #13
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
I may not be as bad as you lene but I've been known to be the first one of the room if there is sufficiently creepy enough looking spider in it. I've never thrown the kids in front of me or anything but .... well umm nevermind .....

Snakes are ok, we dont get them in the house, and we dont have any poisonous ones anyway. What scares the heeby jeebies out of me mostly are wasps and bees in the house - I'm pretty sure we have a nest in the attic, and we lit the fireplace for the first time over the weekend and ended up with two of them in there - I'm hoping they were in the chimney and that all their friends flew out the top.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote