View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #24
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peroperic View Post
It came with "auto" and I never changed it...

And indeed it does!
I seriously don't understand this, I tried every one of those settings and not one of them worked. Now they all work.
I can only attribute this to the unit getting "confused" of sorts, I just got it so I keep plugging/unplugging it.

In any case, thank you kind Sir!
At least you got it working, that's the main thing. I find mine sometimes gets "confused" when the battery is getting low! I find it quite endearing as I often get confused as well
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote