View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #580
nypaulie
Gātheist
nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, FireHD6 Gen4
Newest PW release.

Do we think we can Jailbreak the new PW being released on the 30th with our current files? I'm hoping that there won't be a problem using an "older" upgrade on this new equipment to prepare it. Anyone have any thoughts about this? I should be getting mine 10-1-13 and I'm anxious to see if we can get Kindle Explorer and kterm running on it.
nypaulie is offline   Reply With Quote