View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #31
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
I like to read outdoors, there are fewer distractions, and I don't like fussing over batteries.

Incidentally, I do use a 10.1" tablet for reading. I've never had much of an issue with weight. Then again, it isn't as heavy as the iPad (which seems to be what most people mean when they say tablet).
I think my Nexus 7 is too heavy to read on for an extended time period. I like to be able to read using only one hand and I change position often so the tablet cannot rest on a table or similar.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote