View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #537
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thank you.

As for your goals, isn't that just what it is? Your goals? You choose what is best for you and it sounds like you already have found what that is.... "I'm reading more and enjoying it more."

To help myself not go crazy purchasing everything I have on my list from the first part of this year, I have set a new goal for the next six months.

I will not purchase more than 18 books the rest of this year.

That will help me try to read all the freebies I have added to my TBR pile and make sure that I read those just-have-to-purchase-now books.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote