View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #3
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
It would not be surprising. Last year in April I bought my first e-reader ever, the Kobo Wifi (which one of my children now has), because it was on sale.

A week later they released the Kobo Touch. (Which my husband now has inherited due to my Sony T1)

I'm very happy right now with the T1 and have no plans to buy anything else for myself.

Edit: I was wrong, it was a couple months later, but still it was quite soon after getting my Kobo that I heard the Touch was coming.

Last edited by spindlegirl; 04-23-2012 at 09:25 PM.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote