View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 07:48 AM   #110
lessthanyouthink
Connoisseur
lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad / iPhone / Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebooklover View Post
Thanks Verano!

I tried it both on my Kobo Vox and my Android smartphone but I couldn't get the award in either device.

Then again it's nothing new since my devices cannot seem to unlock a lot of awards. When I wrote to Kobo about it they gave me some nonsensical advice that doesn't work.
The Sookie Stackhouse awards are currently only available for the iOS app, though they shouldn't be able to be earned with a preview anyways…
lessthanyouthink is offline   Reply With Quote