View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 01:22 AM   #134
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
Sorry to be late.

I have no problem using K4PC 1.7.1 with my latest MobiHandler. I set up a new Windows installation, downloaded and installed K4PC 1.7.1, and examined what it installed. I found no significant changes from K4PC 1.5.0. I see no reason K4PC 1.7.1 is incompatible with MobiHandler...

I recommend the following steps to try the following steps.
  1. Uninstall the MobiHandler.
  2. Install K4PC again (you don't need to uninstall K4PC.)
  3. (Adjust the default application for *.azw/*.mobi manually, if you prefer to do so).
  4. Install the MobiHandler.

And please wait for a while to start the above steps. I'm soon (within hours) uploading the latest version (1.1.1271)...
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote