View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #13
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
YES!! I absolutely love kids - sadly mine are now 44 & 43 yrs old & get upset to be called kids - but my Grand kids are a different matter. I enjoy spoiling them (as my parents did mine) much to the disgust of my kids. BUT that's what being a grandparent is all about to my mind He He.

Don't think I will manage GtGrandkids - but these days you never know

Yeah, Grandparents are evil They take your kids, fill them up with sugar, let them do anything they like - and when they've spoiled them completely they bring them back home Ok, they are Grandparents - it's in the job description....
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote