View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by toomuchreading View Post
Is it possible to have a tweak to either display or not display the cover size of a book in the edit metadata screen? Or allow it to be dynamically moved around in the cover box, or if not dynamically, then in a tweak. Have it show up instead of the bottom right, any of the other three corners? I'm loading books which have the cover included with them, but the author is not identified in the file name or the metadata of the book, but the author is on the cover. When I load the books, the cover is loaded properly, so I can use that to fix the metadata of the book I'm loading. Frequently, the cover size cover ups the author name, so that I then have to open the book to find out the author name. I like that the tool tip shows the cover size when the mouse is on the cover. If that's not possible, maybe move the size up to beside the bolded word cover?
There is a setting to NOT display cover size in details
Preferences Look and Feel: Book Details

I will agree: cover size does seem to land on the Author (or whatever you just happen to NEED to see )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote