View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullahir View Post
Oh wow!! So very simple, haha! Thank you so very much, mate! =) Mmmmmm.. I'm also tempted to remove my other ebook readers, especially the ones who think that the 3rd book in a series comes before the first. >.>

Will Calibre 'Store' books indefinitely if I so choose to keep them saved within the program? Is it recommended to do this when using the Ebook Viewer as default? (I enjoy the library feature a few other ebook readers have, such as ComicRack, ADE and Mobiread.)
The books (and the matching metadata.opf) remain (in the Library folder), even if you uninstall Calibre.
Calibre is a Manager, not a Jailer
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote