View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #12
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
For a capacitive stylus, only the tip really does anything because the tip needs to be capacitive. The rest of the stylus is really just a glorified stick, so cheap styluses might be hollow to save money or to make the stylus lighter while maintaining a wider diameter. The capacitive tips might come off if the stylus is poorly built. You can try doing what the South Koreans do and use sausages instead.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/11/s...ld-weather-me/
Hard to believe sausages are used.

I thought the stick is aluminum and that conduct whatever! I don't understand it. I have used cotton gloves to turn pages, but can't use it for fine detail.
new is offline   Reply With Quote