View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #206
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
I ordered a Dell Latitude 10 with an Intel processor running Widows 8 Pro today. It'll be a couple of weeks as it's in "pre production" now, but I'll be sure to post a review when I've had a little time to play. Since this is the MS Surface thread, perhaps I'll open a new one.
The CNET preview I saw made it look awfully interesting. Even more interesting, I spec'ed out a useful config for US$700.
Definitely interested in a real-world user review.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote