View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 05:46 AM   #89
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
I've found that if I swipe in the middle of the screen (as opposed to the bottom) then I don't have a problem with either freezing or crashing.

As somebody else said earlier, this appears to be more of a design fault than a software fault. It appears that the page turn swipe, may be looping with the dictionary function or page search, if you are swiping at the bottom of the screen.

If the page search and/or dictionary functions were moved to the top of the screen then the occurrence of 'crashes' and 'freezes' may be drastically reduced.
feenix1363 is offline   Reply With Quote