View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 01:53 AM   #5
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwhe View Post
I just tried initiating a factory reset as explained by Joe563. I got the red light, and then the LED strobed for a couple of minutes, but at the end of it, my KT was still frozen on the same ebook cover. Weird!
OK, after that, I was able to partially clear the screen by simply toggling the top switch, but there remained a portion of the ebook cover on the screen. I initiated another factory reset, with the same LED strobing, but nothing could change the screen after that.
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote