View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 10:37 PM   #10
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
A couple of months? I hope she lost it in her house somewhere or she knew to deregister it.
I think she wanted it replaced all along but knew that it was expensive so didn't ask me. My Dad told me she didn't want a second one. I asked her closer to her birthday and she said she did like it I would like another one. So I sent her another one.

Then I told her that my older brother had lost a K2 and a DX recently so she shouldn't feel bad. He had, I had just found out. Stuff happens.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote