View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #759
Kiwiscott
eReader Noob
Kiwiscott is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Kiwiscott is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Kiwiscott is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Kiwiscott is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Kiwiscott is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Kiwiscott is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Kiwiscott is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Kiwiscott is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Kiwiscott is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Kiwiscott is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Kiwiscott is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Sony PRS 300, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
What will your 2013 challenge be?
Ive been thinking a little about this the last week or two. Last year was 100 books, this year was 30,000 pages, both of which I managed to do.

My biggest issue is choosing what to read next, there is too much choice and I often spend 'reading time' browsing for something new to read. So I think next year I should try a more structured approach to what I read.

I really like HomeInMyShoes suggestion of a book from each year of my life, and I might steal that one for the future, but next year I was thinking of trying to find books that have been turned into films/mini series/tv shows, reading them in alphabetical order by author, maybe watching said adaption after I finish the book?

I might have to skip Q,U,X,Y and Z as I cant think of any books that fit (double up on some other letter).

Say 1 a week? 52 for the year would allow me to read other things in between that might take my fancy.

Not sure........
Kiwiscott is offline   Reply With Quote