View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #97
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganucopia View Post
Thanks Rbneader. I just discovered from PatNY that I can in fact import my own EPUBs for testing. I know they've discontinued the service, but it gives me a rough idea.

I've looked everywhere in the FAQs of this site to figure out how to add karma to people such as yourself who are very helpful. When I click on Karma, there's a field called "Adjust reputation power" set at "3". Is this how I give you points? It looks like I could give you a million points in one click if I wanted to. What gives?
Thanks!

Looks like the FAQ decided to be tricky. It uses 'reputation' and not 'karma'

How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied.

So it looks like different people can give different amounts of karma?
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote