View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
connect to mobile wifi hotspot

I want to use my mobile phone as a mobile wifi hotspot for the PRS-T1. It's a Nokia E52 running JoikuSpot, which has worked fine so far with various laptops (whenever bluetooth is not an option).
The reader - on the other hand - connected fine to any wifi-network I offered it so far (home, work, etc., all of them WPA). No problem either.

The strange thing is, that the reader even does not "see" the WLAN when scanning. There are a few options in the JoikuSpot software (not too many), I tried different channels, switching off encryption, but no joy.

Both devices are capable of 802.11b/g standard. Is there still another source of incompatibility?
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote