View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #9
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
Thanks for posting this. I've also been having the same problem, and I see from the reviews at the App store, other people have been as well. Good news is that the developers know and are working on fixing it. I was really happy to see this app and I had high hopes for it.
SUCCESS!!!!!!

Was able to successfully sign into the iPad Sony App just now, and all my Sony books are there to download as I like.

After getting into the app, I downloaded a book out of my library with success. Played with the settings to change the font size, which worked nicely. OMG, you can set the reader to change the brightness while you're reading, not having to go into the settings again. Swipe up or down to set the brightness as you like. I'm in love!

Last edited by bookratt; 11-05-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Added comments about app after successful install of Adobe ID.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote