View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 08:00 AM   #2
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Hello crutledge,

Any chance you might post Sienkiewicz's "Knights of the Cross?" I've had a difficult time finding the complete novel in e-book form. It was published in English (at least one version) in two volumes. The first volume is around as an e-book but leaves most of the plot lines unresolved!

Anyway, I've worked a bit on an epub file that mashes up two different books so I can read the entire novel. I do not have the paper originals, so I can't verify my editing, and this might render it unfit for public release. Still, let me know if you're interested in seeing it.

Thanks for all the books you have brought here!
Calenorn is online now   Reply With Quote