View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #29
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post

I'm afraid this post did lead me to search.overdrive.com. No library I have a card for has it, at least as an eBook. But I did see Trenton, New Jersey has it. Their out of area card is $30, and I'm there from time to time. Maybe next year.

Now, if the book was written by a politician from my own country, that would be a much harder sell.
It's only the first of two volumes. Her memoirs continues in Path to Power where she starts from the beginning. My library has both.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote