View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 01:50 PM   #9
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Leaving aside the rumors, these specs still don't warrant a $249 price tag. And if Samsung has better hardware, then I'd hate to see ASUS; because I have both a GP4 and a GP5 and consider the hardware to be quite flimsy.
I disagree, the specs are pretty much on par with the Nook Tablet 16GB (albeit it comes with half the storage). But the Samsung will have the market and Google apps out of the box, plus ICS, so it's pretty much on the same level. I would actually lean towards Samsung's, for the more up to date OS and Google apps.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote