View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
The Android version is only a viewer so you can install it and see all your info but you can't edit it. And if you have graphics, they don't transfer over......ie - if you have your credit card image or your own picture icons, it just uses the generic ones.

You have to edit anything on your computer, then sync it when you connect in disk drive mode.

I've only used Android things for about a year and eWallet was probably one of the biggest things that held me back. After using it for years, there's too much info to even consider transferring to another program. I miss the option to edit on the fly (especially when changing passwords) but I don't know if they'll ever get it to work like it does on other platforms. I think the Android app is the only one that's only a viewer without being able to edit. And I don't know if they'll ever change that.

I still use it on my Android devices (phone, NookColor, Galaxy Tab wifi) becauses I can't get along without it, wish it would edit and sync, can't find an acceptable replacement, so I live with it as a viewer.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote