View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #66
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've done it a LOT, Jon - in fact with pretty much every one of the "omnibus" edition books that I've posted here. I really think that I'd have noticed if it did "break" anything significant.
I agree with Harry. Pasting keeps everything except emdashes.

Sometimes when one puts a file into BD it becomes one long paragraph. If you can't find the stray tag then pasting is the solution. It has another occasional tendency to include later chapters twice (especially with PG australia sources). Again, pasting is a quick workaround.

But the Book Cleaner files are very useful when the source files behave themselves.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote