Thread: Dan Brown
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 04:03 PM   #43
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
His books are a mixed bag. I read Angels and Demons after The Da Vinci Code, so it felt like a blue print of the newer title. I didn't enjoy Digital Fortres nor Inferno (I didn't even finish that one).

I didn't vote in the poll because few authors manage to write books that I consistently enjoy, and Brown is no exception (actually, he's probably more volatile than most, but it's a matter of preference).
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote