View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #57
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Subscribed at B&N. Only current issues there. At Amazon you can also download the previous two issues.... IF you have an iPad or iPod Touch!
Of course, I don't actually have any of the devices mentioned at B&N either. But luckily I have managed to get the issues downloaded to nook for Mac, although to launch nook for Mac, I have to make sure I hold down the option key at launch or it freezes. Sigh.

Hey - I've found my old iPod touch! Perhaps I can resurrect it.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote