View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:22 AM   #10
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
@weedy: No developer has ever said it cant be done. Just that they (I) dont want to do it as I have higher priorities at the moment. Your options are:

1) Submit a patch.
2) Try to motivate me to implement it.
3) Bitch and moan

Note:

a) (2) and (3) are mutually exclusive.
b) I already know how to implement partial filesystem scanning. Any fool that spends 10 minutes reading the MTP spec would know how to do that. It just takes time and effort. And all the time and effort come from making the system robust and well tested. So posting links to wrappers of libmtp written in Go is pointless.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote