View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:38 PM   #139
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl001 View Post
...so then a Surface may work well for you as well because you can simply use the web for things that don't have specific apps.

To each their own. I would much prefer tablet specific apps that I can use offline. That doesn't mean I require them though, it's just one of many factors.
A Surface would work, but it's too expensive. I'd never get one at current prices. Price them at $199~$249 and I'd consider getting one.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote