View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 12:15 PM   #139
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
That could be quite useful if Calibre had a few of these Default covers, and gave us access to them, to replace them with our own PNG, then we could have a nice image with transparancy, which would work in all instances - But I guess thats asking for something only a few would want.

Ok, working with what we have got, yes I think I'll go with black BG but am worried that in future caliber may change to a white coverflow BG and mess up all our book covers. Don't really feel like going through 14G books and redoing them.... so I may just go with a flat image.

I seem to have a quite a few short stories, novellas and aritcles that have no generic cover, despite much searching, and can do wonders in PS so making my own is no problem. You do have a nice idea with your genres though.

Thanks for the reply, will keep this on the back burner while I ponder.
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote