View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 12:56 AM   #68
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
thats exactly right. You have to add on extensions.cfg file. Connect via usb the pb602 and find the file. Just double click the file and it will open a text editor (I am running Windows 7) and edit like the example below. IF you want to keep the other apps to read, just add cr3.app only in this format.

DE CAREFUL EDITING THIS FILE OR YOU END UP ASKING FOR THE FULL FILE HERE IN THE FORUM, but we will help you
example:

fb2:@FB2_file:1:cr3.app, fbreader180.app,fbreader.app:ICON_FB2
epub:@EPUB_file:1:cr3.app,fbreader180.app,fbreader .app:ICON_EPUB
Thank you, skydive,

I edited the file. Since I deleted fbreader after installing fbreader180 (my fbreader.app), my configuration looks like the following and it works!

djvu:@DJVU_file:1:djviewer-both.app,djviewer.app:ICON_DJVU
fb2:@FB2_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_FB2
epub:@EPUB_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_EPUB
chm:@CHM_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_CHM
txt:@TXT_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_TXT
rtf:@RTF_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_RTF
html:@HTML_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTML
tcr:@TCR_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_TCR

The good news is I now can open those chm files that can't be opened by fbreader -- that was one reason I wanted to try Coolreader in the first place. The bad news is after I set Arial Unicode MS as the default fonts, Chinese characters still don't display properly. With fbreader I can read Chinese using Arial Unicode MS (I heard it is the most complete font package).

English displays properly in Coolreader.

What else should I do?

BTW: there seems to be a bug in CRS. After highlighting the end note number/link, I press the central button but it won't go to the end note.

Last edited by jshzh; 05-24-2011 at 01:42 AM.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote