View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
gotta say the table, it's not very impressive. Then again that is the problem with trying to keep up tables for such a rapidly changing market. I have to agree the table shows a huge bias toward the "name brand" devices getting all the pub in the media. If you look at the info on the BeBook, they go so far as to downgrade the device for having "only" a USB 1.1 port. I am not sure if that is really the case, but other than moving a huge PDF over to the device, it is still only going to take a few seconds to transfer using USB 1.1 and odds are a user would never even notice the difference from USB 2.0 or even Firewire ports. Speed is moe important in relation to the about the volume of data being transfered and ebooks are typically too small to matter. Moving MP3's over it might then be a lot slower...becasue those are bigger files.

Did not delve further into the site since that table was enough for me.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote