View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:11 PM   #513
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Is your second account apart of the same area? READS is like this. I have two cards, one of my town and one for the town next to me. They all use the same Overdrive site. If they checked they can see what I have checked out and help me when a book get stuck and refuses to remove itself. I love READS librarians they are very nice to deal with and I don't think it keeps track of what you have checked out in the past but they can see your bookshelf,Holds....etc.
The audio was on two different card numbers with two different email addresses. But they were on the same library system. But I also have an account in Manhattan when I stay there. That is not on the same library system. Do you think these are linked?
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote