Thread: KSO Help Needed
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 07:22 PM   #8
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvbhutani View Post
Hmm.. i could do that Btw , the battery drain is only on changing pages i believe ... so theoretically i could just leave it open on the last page i read. Correct ?
No. After a period of inactivity the Kindle will switch itself into the standby mode and display the "screensaver".

If you use a cover and don't manually put the device into the standby mode, or turn it off, there is a distinct chance that you will accidentally change pages when you close the cover.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote