Thread: KSO Help Needed
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #4
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvbhutani View Post
Hmm.. i could do that Btw , the battery drain is only on changing pages i believe ... so theoretically i could just leave it open on the last page i read. Correct ?
This is what they say, but whenever I tried this approach I ended up with only one week battery life.

There should be another way. It must be possible to set a shut-off time. When the you turn no page in 10 or 15 minutes it will shut-off. This way you don't have to see the screen saver. You just close your cover and the device turns off later.

Wait a couple of weeks and someone will come up with a hack.

Are you in Bhutan?
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote