View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #105
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
We'll only know you're reading smut if it appears multiple times on your list.

This is all so funny because my husband of 30 years sleeps beside me and has no idea I even read smut, but everyone on this forum now does. Go figure.

Hubby, "What are you reading, Honey?"
Me, "Nothing."
My grandmother used to hide her steamy romances from my grandfather, never realizing that the "westerns" he was reading was actually "cowboy smut". She just never had an interest in westerns so she never even looked. Had she known, she surely would have stopped me thumbing through them at the age of 8. He had some more mainstream westerns too, but he had a ton of 'em where the "creamy white thighs" far outnumbered the horses.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote