View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 07:19 PM   #95
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJoseph View Post
I read tons and tons, so I'll make the decision if what I read that day counts. Why so serious? Its all for fun and RIF. Have fun!
I agree. I'm just going to enjoy myself and read as much as I can.

I've got my list of "potentials" set up in Calibre with a custom column for page counts using the paperback for reference and estimating ones from Smashwords, etc using the word count. About 12 fall short of 150, but there are also 60+ books of more than 300 pages so I'm pretty sure it will work itself out. There are already 113 books on that list with more being added almost daily, so I'm sure to have plenty to choose from as the year goes on.

Plus it gave me an excuse to create a bizarre ticker. I call that a win.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote