View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 01:55 AM   #13
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajen View Post
Yes I have a PRS505 and love the calibre integration... I also have an android phone and think that Aldiko is the bee's knees.
Unfortunately I have no extra Android phone for you... ;-) but how about the free android emulator...?
Using the emulator might work, but it would give all the 'pain' of development for no 'gain'.
Quote:
I just think that the existing drivers are a bit hard to follow. Haven't spent that much time with it though.
Yea, the intelligent drivers, such as for Sony, iTunes, and Kobo, are complicated. In addition, my guess is that doing it right will require not only building the driver, but also some changes in basic device management in the GUI to distinguish between the various sub-flavors of Android readers.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote