View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 02:59 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
My experiences have been more or less exactly what LG describes.

The only note I can add is that the Reader turns itself off (blanking the screen) after 60 min of inactivity, which probably helps reduce the initial ghosting when I turn it back on.

I'd also recomend putting your TXT file in Word or WordPad and saving it as an RTF -- the Reader seems to show me the same thing th PC does for RTF's, with smaller pages and no in-line pix, but the word wrapping effects are comparable.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote