Thread: MobileRead August 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:15 PM   #15
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
All Clear has a 94% rating, too, and it was dreadful. So I'm grabbing a hanky.
(...)
Ahhh, Enders Game has a good chance of winning.

I read a lot of sci-fi when I was starting my working days, but most of the nominations I didn't read. I'm alright with all, save for the too abstract ones.

It supprises me how soon two favorites are chosen, time and time again. Perhaps a hidden vote (or do I touch a worn out subject here?) and yet, it is nice to see which ones have many votes and to deliberate on this.

Anyway; I keep all nominations (as a lot of the others; I think my TBR has now exceeded my life span ) on a seperate list under MR on my iPad.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote