View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #29
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
Just remember to not shoot the messenger
Depends on how early it is & whether or not I've had my coffee. If it's 0-dark-thirty & I'm coffeeless then I won't guarantee the safety of anyone who irritates me. But I doubt I'll be shooting anybody on a plane-I know how easy it is to sneak a gun thru 'security' but it's not guaranteed. I don't want it confiscated (with my luck I'd be the one they catch even if every other passenger was also packing) & I don't see any great need so I simply don't try to carry a gun aboard a plane. So no shooting of messengers, I can be pretty certain of that.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote