View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #72
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Kindle Non-Touch don't have landscape mode.

Original images are already rotated or KCC is doing that?

Images might be rotated but for Kindle content is still considered vertical. That is reason why panels work strange. It is not really a bug more like limitation of Kindle Non-Touch firmware.
Thank you very much for your quick answer.

Yes, I understand you, is like you say. When I build the .mobi file with your program, I enable the "Rotate Image" option; so when I open the .mobi file in Kindle, this one is displayed in lanscape mode but Kindle manages the file as it were a "vertical" one.

Quote:
I will add option to add landscape-like panels for horizontal comics in next KCC release.
But that will help only when entire comic use horizontal images.
Thank you very much!! I will be looking forward to that update.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote