View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #232
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I'm in the same boat.

I want a ClipZip, a 32GB microSDHC memory card, and a 64GB flash drive. And maybe the Samsung Galaxy Player 5

Like silverraven above, I think my husband will shoot me

BestBuy BF sale is supposed to start tomorrow, Nov 22; would that be from 12:00 am? If so, I thinking of staying up tonight to buy at least the first things on my list because I'm afraid of them running out if I linger.
Your "I want" list was what was on mine. I keep taking off the flash drive and the GP5, then putting it back on.

My BB store shows that it opens midnight after our Thanksgiving Day (12AM Friday).

I wanted to stay up to go shop then, but my nieces are staying the night with me so the parents can go shopping. I'll have to wait until they pick them up before I can go out shopping.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote