View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:38 PM   #54
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Thank you! I didn't realise they'd fixed this - I tried it earlier and it failed.

I don't think it will download your Secure Adobe ePub books, but I guess I'll find out when it's finished processing.

Luckily I only have 38 of them, so they'll be reasonable quick to re-download.
It looks like it will only download only one secure format at a time other than Ereader. In other words, if you pick mobi as the default format it will download secure mobipocket as well as multiformat. If you pick epub it will download secure Epubs and multiformat epubs only. So for the other formats we would have to either go through the whole thing again with a different default format or do the other secure formats manually (or using the section to the right of the yellow.)
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote